Now that Spring is here and May has finally arrived, it seems like the perfect time to get out and enjoy some golf. A little time outside in the sunshine is just what is needed given all of the time spent locked inside.
The Willow Crest Golf Club at Oak Brook Hills Resort has opened for the season. As of today, you can book a tee time with the course and spend time outdoors on our Audobon Sanctuary golf course. The Willow Crest course was designed by golf course architect Dick Nugent. If you want to book a tee time, you can do so here.
Of course, due to COVID-19, there are restrictions in place for the course. They include the following:
- Online or telephone reservations only
- Golfers are advised to wear masks and must maintain social distancing minimum of 6 feet
- Putting green and practice areas are closed
- Starting Times – (15) minute intervals
- # of Players per Starting Time – (2)
- The Clubhouse and Golf Shop are closed
- No outside alcohol permitted
- Each player must handle their own scorecard, pencils will not be provided
- Guests can use their own pull cart, rental carts will not be available to rent
- Rental golf equipment will not be available to rent
- The flagstick must remain in the cup…cups have been altered so golfers can retrieve their golf balls without having to put their hand in the cup.
- Tee markers, ball washers, bunker rakes, water coolers and benches have been removed from the golf course
- Beverage cart will not be allowed on the course
- Golf course restrooms are open, hand sanitizers are located inside each restroom
- No congregating before the round, on the course or after the round
- Golf carts are limited to individuals with physical disability only. One person per cart
- Tin Cup restaurant will be open for takeout orders only
To view the full list of Golf Operation Restrictions provided by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity go the following website… https://www2.Illinois.gov/dceo/Documents/Golf With Restrictions.pdf